Third ODI: India restrict Zimbabwe to 123
India restricted a lacklustre Zimbabwe to a paltry 123 in 42.1 overs in the third and final One-Day International (ODI) here on Wednesday.
Harare: India restricted a lacklustre Zimbabwe to a paltry 123 in 42.1 overs in the third and final One-Day International (ODI) here on Wednesday.
Electing to bat after winning the toss at the Harare Sports Club, the hosts lost six wickets within a span of just six runs to lose the plot completely against a disciplined Indian bowling line-up.
Vusi Sibanda once again got off to a start scoring 38, Chamu Chibhabha scored 27 while the rest of the batsmen crumbled under pressure.
Medium pacer Jasprit Bumrah emerged the wrecker-in-chief with four wickets while leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal took two scalps and Axar Patel and Dhawal Kulkarni chipped in with one wicket apiece.
- PM Modi calls on Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- Taxi driver held for raping minor girl in Dungarpur in Rajasthan
- Suspects in murder of Smriti Irani's aide held by police in Amethi
- Indian Charged With Transporting Illegal Immigrants From Canada to US
- UP Woman Jumps Into Canal With Son After Objectionable Photo Goes Viral