- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
SATS seeks Rathore help
Allipuram Venkateshwar Reddy, Chairman, Sports Authority of Telangana State SATS met Union Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore here along with a delegation of twelve Members of Parliament on Thursday
New Delhi: Allipuram Venkateshwar Reddy, Chairman, Sports Authority of Telangana State (SATS) met Union Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Rathore here along with a delegation of twelve Members of Parliament on Thursday.
They submitted a proposal regarding revamp of facilities in Telanagana Sports Schools at Hakimpet, Karimnagar and Adilabad. Separately, they also met Union Joint Secretary (Sports) Pankaj Ragi to discuss development of in Telangana State.