- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
UAE to host 2nd T10 League next month
The second edition of the T10 cricket league will be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium here from November 21 to December 2
Sharjah (UAE): The second edition of the T10 cricket league will be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium here from November 21 to December 2.
The first edition was a four-day event played during December 2017 but this year's event will have an expanded schedule, the organisers said in a statement.
This edition of the T10 League will have over 29 matches including a round robin stage followed by the semi-finals and final in a 10-over-a-side format.
This year in August, the International Cricket Council (ICC) officially sanctioned the league along with the Emirates Cricket Board.
The league will have eight teams compared to six last year -- Kerala Kings, Punjab Legends, Maratha Arabians, Bengal Tigers, The Karachians, Rajputs, Northern Warriors and Pakhtoons.
Former stars Virendra Sehwag, Brendon Mccullum, Shahid Afridi, Shane Watson, Shahid Afridi, Eoin Morgan, Rashid Khan, Shoaib Malik, Sunil Narine, Darren Sammy and Brendon McCullum will be some of the prominent players in the tournament.