- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
- AP special team visits Odisha, retrieves state passengers data, sets up helpline numbers
- Sonia Gandhi mourns loss of lives in Odisha train tragedy
- Andhra Pradesh: Train mishap averted in Kadiri due to loco pilot's alertness
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Odisha Train accident site in Balasore
- World Bicycle Day: Facts about bicycles and cycling
- International Bicycle Day: History, Importance, use of bicycles earlier and at present
- Amazon to use AI to check damaged products before shipping
- ‘NBK 108’ makers promises bombarding updates on Balayya’s birthday
- Mamata Banerjee demands proper probe into cause of Odisha train accident
2nd T20I: Rain stops play between India, Australia
Rain halted the second Twenty20 International between Australia and India at the Melbourne Cricket Ground MCG here on Friday
Melbourne:Rain halted the second Twenty20 International between Australia and India at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) here on Friday.
The rain played spoilsport when the hosts were 132/7 with Ben McDermott and Andrew Tye batting on 32 and 12 runs respectively.
Australia, put in to bat, received regular jolts and were once tottering at 101/7 in 16 overs, courtesy some fine bowling effort by India before K Khaleel Ahmed was hammered for 19 runs in the 18th over as the host were on the way to a respectable total.
Pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the pick of the bowlers with figures of 2/20 from his three overs, while Khaleel also scalped a couple of wickets, leaking 39 runs from four overs.