- World Environment Day: Measures to conserve environment highlighted
- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
- ‘Takkar’ is an action packed new age love story: Siddharth
- Hyderabad: Institute of Genetics, OU organises 2K Walk
- IIM-Visakhapatnam scores 29th place in NIRF Rankings
- Telangana: Now, ASHA workers to get maternity leave with pay
- Hyderabad: Analysts for filling vacancies in railways sans further delay
- Hyderabad: Cyberabad CP inaugurates new traffic DCP office
- AP Govt burdening electricity consumers, alleges CPM
Shivi Pandey of Chhattisgarh scores unbeaten 104 runs
The teams of Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Railways won their respective matches played at Mulapadu and Guntur grounds here on Thursday
Vijayawada: The teams of Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Railways won their respective matches played at Mulapadu and Guntur grounds here on Thursday.
The first match was played at Chukkapalli Pitchiah cricket ground between the Chattisgarh team and the Haryana team and the Chattisgarh team won by 10 wickets. Shivi Pandey of Chattisgarh scored 104 not out and declared woman of the match.
Earlier, the Haryana team won the toss and elected to bat first and scored 186 runs for the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs. In reply the Chattisgarh team scored 187 without losing any wicket in 46 overs and won the match.
The second match was played at Devineni Venkata Ramana Praneetha Ground at Mulapapdu between the Punjab team and the Vidarbha team and the Punjab team won by 41 runs. The Punjab team won the toss and decided to bat first and scored 206 runs for the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs and the Vidarbha team scored 165 runs and were all out in 45.3 overs losing the match to the Punjab team.
The third match was played at ACA Women's Academy, Guntur between the Andhra team and the Railways team, the Railways team won by 8 wickets. The toss was won by the Railways team and opted to field first. Batting first the Andhra team scored 123 runs for the loss of 9 wickets in 50 overs, in reply the Railways team scored 126 runs for the loss of 2 wickets in 25.1 overs and won the match.