- Disrespect to Temple of Democracy quite wrongful
- BoM tops PSBs chart in profit, loan growth in FY23
- Nifty on cusp of breakout for new lifetime high
- Top-7 firms gain Rs 1.51-trn mcap
- Put writers adding hefty Open Interest
- AI Magic Compose feature to help users write messages
- Hyderabad: Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav pays tributes to NT Rama Rao on birth anniversary
- Hillary and Norgay are first to summit Mt. Everest
- Rajendranagar: Rabbit production yields promising result at Veterinary institute
- 400 medicinal plants help to reduce diabetes
I am beyond Geeta Subramanyam
Manoj Krishna Tanneru became an overnight success after his debut web series Geeta Subramanyam, which became a runaway hit among youngsters The actor, who started his career in short films, he did about 20 shorts till now, is now seen in the new web series titled Chitra Vichitram, along with Anchor Ravi and Apurva
Manoj Krishna Tanneru became an overnight success after his debut web series ‘Geeta Subramanyam’, which became a runaway hit among youngsters. The actor, who started his career in short films, he did about 20 shorts till now, is now seen in the new web series titled ‘Chitra Vichitram’, along with Anchor Ravi and Apurva…
Excerpts from an interview
How different was it working for ‘Geeta Subramanyam’ and ‘Chitra Vichitram’?
Both the series are quite different. It was a nice experience working with the team of Zee 5. I enjoyed a lot working along with them, and the scale of production was also is big compared to ‘Geeta Subramanyam’. I am glad I got an opportunity to work with Ravi and the web series gave me a bigger platform.
Tell us how are you off-screen?
I am an introvert; I can only act when I am in front of the camera. I cannot even showcase a sample when I am not in front of the camera. Acting is my passion when it comes to web series or short films I cannot act when I am around my family or dear ones. Every time when I face the camera I feel like I am acting for the first time.
I always wanted to be an actor and my father has supported me to pursue my passion and encouraged me to do short films. I want to do a feature film soon, so this is like a portfolio for me. A few budding directors have approached me, and I am also trying to produce the film.
What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to play video games, badminton and watch movies whenever I am free. These activities help me to rejuvenate myself.
What would you like to tell your fans?
I want to prove myself in a feature film and I am working hard to do so. I want to show my fans that I didn’t stop myself after ‘Geeta Subramanyam’ and there is something beyond it.