Apple may buy Beats for $3.2bn
A published report says Apple is orchestrating a USD 3.2 billion acquisition of Beats Electronics,
San Francisco: A published report says Apple is orchestrating a USD 3.2 billion acquisition of Beats Electronics, the headphone maker and music streaming distributor founded by hip-hop star Dr Dre and record producer Jimmy Iovine. The Financial Times says the deal could be announced as early as next week.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow