Find out why does the Apple Watch look 'too feminine'
Apple\'s long-awaited smartwatch looks ‘too feminine’ and its design will not stand the test of time, luxury giant LVMH\'s watch guru has told German media.
Apple Watch, which comes in several colours and links to the iPhone, will start at $349 (270 euros) when it is released early next year. The wrist device is the first new product category to be launched by Apple since the death of co-founder Steve Jobs in 2011.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard