Save money on 'Twitter Offers'
Micro-blogging site Twitter has launched a new feature where retailers will tweet special offers that can be used to get money back on certain purchases.
Micro-blogging site Twitter has launched a new feature where retailers will tweet special offers that can be used to get money back on certain purchases. Called “Twitter Offers”, the new feature will appear on your timeline as promotional tweets posted by certain retailers, CNET reported.
Currently available only for US users, “Twitter Offers” will incorporate a “handful of brands” for testing during the holiday season. “As we continue to learn and improve based on the experience of our advertisers and users, we will make this feature available for more advertisers," Twitter said in a statement.
The retailers' tweets will announce some money-back savings in a special deal. If you are interested, you can click on a button called “Get offer”. The offer is then added to your credit or debit card. To redeem the offer, you then use your card at the retailer's store.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow