Apple notebooks available from February 24
Apple Notebooks Available From February 24. The company is reportedly readying new MacBook Air computers before the end of the month, but don\'t get too excited.
The company is reportedly readying new MacBook Air computers before the end of the month, but don't get too excited. Apple has allegedly been working on a lightweight notebook with a new cooling fan-free design, and a high-definition 12-inch Retina display for over a year and its official unveiling is expected to be just weeks away.
However, according to Letemsvetemapplem.eu, those of us who want the new notebook and its rumored reinvented touchpad are going to have to wait a little longer, still.
That's because the new computers coming at the end of February are expected to be new merely in terms of their internal specifications.
Apple's existing 11-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air notebooks are expected to get Intel's latest-generation Broadwell processors so that they will be even faster, and even kinder to battery life.
And, just like the company did when it last updated the MacBook Air range in April 2014, there's a strong possibility that the upgrade in performance could also come with a drop in retail price.
- Election Result 2019: The grand finale, Counting of votes to begin at 8 am
- Counting Of Votes For Lok Sabha Polls Across 24 Centres In Jharkhand
- Sushma, Qureshi exchange pleasantries on sidelines of SCO meeting
- Tripura minister catches doctor red-handed while conducting abortion
- Lok Sabha Elections Results 2019 Live Updates: Counting of votes to begins at 8 am