Twitter seeks researchers' help to clean up toxic platform
Twitter has selected academic partners who will help make the social platform less abusive and toxic
Washington [United States]: Twitter has selected academic partners who will help make the social platform less abusive and toxic.
The researchers from Leiden University, University of Oxford, and University of Amsterdam will study aspects of conversations such as uncivil discourse, intolerance, and echo chambers, perspectives and so on, Mashable reported.
Twitter's goal is to understand all these aspects and minimise the instances of abuse and harassment on the platform by analysing the health of the conversations.
- Four men accused of cheating granted anticipatory bail by Karnataka HC
- Jodhpur: Four-year-old girl dies after falling into borewell
- Another Air India pilot under scanner over sexual abuse charges
- Lokayukta team raids three locations related to commercial tax official
- AIADMK asks counting agents to be alert over DMK's dishonest practices