Subscribers will get 50% less data under this BSNL plan
BSNL the stateowned telecom operator has been very active recently BSNL is initiating new prepaid and postpaid plans to give tough competition to other service providers The telco has now revised its present entrylevel plan of Rs 29 for its prepaid users
New Delhi: BSNL the state-owned telecom operator has been very active recently. BSNL is initiating new prepaid and postpaid plans to give tough competition to other service providers. The telco has now revised its present entry-level plan of Rs 29 for its prepaid users.
According to the revamped plans, BSNL subscribers will now get unlimited local and national calling without any daily FUP limit. However, the calls made to telecom circles of Delhi and Mumbai will incur standard charges. The plan offers a validity of 7 days and grants free 300 SMS. Under the same plan, users will also get 1GB of total data.
Prior to the revamp, this plan of Rs 29 used to offer 100 SMS per day with 2GB data per day and unlimited local and STD calling with the same validity of 7 days. After the revamp the telecom operator has decreased the benefits instead of increasing them. This plan is launched in competition against the Reliance Jio plan.
- Pune: Man spits blood after eating burger stuffed with glass pieces at Burger King
- Anti-BJP front leaders meet in Delhi over counting process
- Tight security arrangements for counting day in Kerala
- MLA, 6 others killed in attack by Naga militants in Arunachal
- TMC-BJP clashes: Train services disrupted, bomb hurled outside railway station in WB