- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
- SC summons Jharkhand Chief Secretary to be present before it on Oct 9
- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
Kin demand compensation
Kin demand compensation.Members of the families of 28 farmers who had committed suicide approached the Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO) in Siddipet on Thursday seeking assistance.
Siddipet (Medak): Members of the families of 28 farmers who had committed suicide approached the Revenue Divisional Officer (RDO) in Siddipet on Thursday seeking assistance.
They submitted a representation to the RDO, urging him to provide them benefits under GO 421, which include Rs 1.5 lakh compensation, issuing Antyodaya cards, support for their children’s education and allotment of housing under Indira Awas Yojna.
Ramalingareddy, Division President, Telangana Rythu Rakshana, Sukuri Praveen, District Coordinator, Caring Citizens Collective, Asha Latha, State leader, Rythu Swarajya Vedika, and others accompanied the kin of the deceased farmers.