- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
50 lakh members sign up for TRS
50 lakh members sign up for TRS TRS during its ongoing membership drive have claimed to enroll over 50 lakh new members, far above the target set by the ruling party of Telangana.
On Friday, TRS during its ongoing membership drive have claimed to enroll over 50 lakh new members, far above the target set by the ruling party of Telangana.
TRS Party President and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao said that 30 Lakh was the limit set but from the information received, the number is crossing 50 lakhs. Through the drive, the party would get about Rs 8 crore and insurance cover to the party members would be provided by TRS.
Mr. Rao also said that during March and April, elections to party units from village level would take place with a key meeting scheduled on April 24 where the regional party's state president would be elected.
On April 27, a public meeting would be held. The Chief Minister added that by March end, the Budget session of Legislative Assembly would conclude by as the session is expected to begin in early March. The date of the session has not been announced yet.