- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
- ‘Ma Oori Rajareddy’ trailer gets a grand launch
- Beware of Malware Disguised as Google Chrome: How to Protect Your Android Device
- Siddharth Malhotra, Raashii Khanna in Hyderabad for ‘Yodha’ Promotion
- Ayesha Khan joins Dulquer Salmaanfor ‘Lucky Baskhar’
- Renowned Ghazal Maestro Pankaj Udhas Passes Away at 73
- MWC 2024: Samsung Unveils A Stylish Health-Focused Galaxy Ring
- Sundeep Kishan confronts a memerfor inappropriate questions during press meet
- IIT Madras develops 1st India-specific AI model to determine foetus age
A P Jitendra Reddy demands for separate High Court in Telangana
A P Jitendra Reddy demands for separate High Court in Telangana TRS member A P Jitendra Reddy on Tuesday raised a demand for a separate High Court for Telangana in Lok Sabha saying that a provision for a separate High Court is stated in the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act.
TRS member A P Jitendra Reddy on Tuesday raised a demand for a separate High Court for Telangana in Lok Sabha saying that a provision for a separate High Court is stated in the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act.
He even said that on three occasions, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao has met Prime Minister Narendra Modi, also that the issue has been discussed with the Chief Justice of India.
The government has promised to take a decision on the issue expeditiously. Parliamentary Affairs Minister M Venkaiah Naidu said that while he respects the sentiments of the member, the state governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, the Andhra Pradesh High Court have to agree for the new High Court.
Also that the Law Minister D V Sadananda Gowda is handling the issue and will expedite the issue to the extent possible from the Centre's side said Naidu.
At present, the jurisdiction of Telangana is covered by Andhra Pradesh High Court.