- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
- Sisodia allowed to meet ailing wife at residence in custody
- Tirupati: Religious fervour marks Rathotsavam
- Vijayawada: Centre to sanction Rs 12,911 cr to complete Polavaram project says G V L Narasimha Rao
- Visakhapatnam: ‘First day, first show’ now from home
- Guntur: Yantra Seva, CM Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy flags off tractors, harvesters
NSIC to organise Job Mela on Feb 24
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) will be organising a Job Mela on its premises at Kushaiguda Electronics Complex on February 24.
Hyderabad: National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) will be organising a Job Mela on its premises at Kushaiguda Electronics Complex on February 24.
Around 40 MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) units are expected to participate and more than 1,500 students and unemployed youth would be attending the job mela.
“The objective of this fair is to increase employment opportunities for graduates in Engineering, Science, Commerce etc., Diploma & ITI in various trades and also offer wider choice for selection to the recruiters,” said U Venkatachalapathi, General Manager, NSIC.
An ISO 9001:2008 certified Mini Ratna company, NSIC was established in 1955 by the Union government with the objective to promote, aid and foster the growth of small industries in the country. NSIC provides diversified support through a chain of five NSIC Technical Service Centres, which are located at different parts of the country.