- Jio Launches JioTag for Rs 749; JioTag vs Apple AirTag
- Gopichand Malineni launches ‘7:11 PM’ teaser
- ‘Kalaya Nijama’ from ‘Calling Sahasra’ is a cool melody
- On-the-job learning through internships
- Instagram promotes child porn; Elon Musk reacts
- AIMK students received Summer Internship Placements for MBA 2022-2024
- TS PGECET 2023 released: Check the link here
- Talcher observes bandh for separate district
- Nathuram Godse too was a 'patriot': Ex-Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Rawat
- AAP MP Raghav Chadha Has Been Ordered By The Court To Remain At His Official Home
CM’s two-day district visit begins today
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao will be arriving here on Friday for a two-day tour in the district. During his stay, the CM would participate in private and government programmes.
Nizamabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao will be arriving here on Friday for a two-day tour in the district. During his stay, the CM would participate in private and government programmes.
On the first day, the CM will visits Venkateshwara Swamy temple at Narsingpally, participates in house warming function of Nizamabad Urban MLA Bigala Ganesh Gupta, will hold a review meeting on various government schemes at Nizamabad ZP hall and stays at the house of Agriculture Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy at Banswada for the night. On the second day, KCR will visit Timmapoor Venkateshwara Swamy temple at Bhirkoor and perform special poojas.
According to the tour schedule, the CM will come by road, but the district officials were making alternate arrangements and setting up helipad at Narsingpally village, in case if the CM’s tour schedule changes.
District Collector Yogita Rana, SP Chandra Shekar Reddy and JC Ravinder Reddy inspected the arrangements for the helipad here on Thursday.
After inspecting Narsingpally of Nizamabad mandal, Polytechnic College grounds and 7th Battalion of Ditchpally, the official team selected