- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
5 Simple tips to identify Plastic Rice
Since last three days Plastic Rice has created the fear factor in Hyderabad. Hotel in Saroornagar served biryani made of plastic rice, then after many cases come up with a similar complaint. Here are the five simple tips by which you can identify plastic rice:
Since last three days Plastic Rice has created the fear factor in Hyderabad. Hotel in Saroornagar served biryani made of plastic rice, then after many cases came up with a similar complaint.
For over past few day Hyderabad has become the care of address for adulteration of food items, and now it's the turn of the rice, as it's the main food item which is consumed on the larger base, so now Hyderabadis are in a big dilemma, whether they are eating real rice or the China made plastic rice.
Here are the five simple tips by which you can identify plastic rice:
1. The Water Test:
Take a glass of water, drop a tablespoon of raw rice inside and stir it for some time. and if the rice float at the top then it is considered as plastic rice, because rice doesn't float on the water.
2. The Fire Test:
Take a hand full of rice and burn it using a lighter. and see whether the rice releases the plastic smell or not.
3. Hot Oil Test:
Take some rice and drop them into very hot oil. if it's plastic rice, it will melt and stick together at the bottom of the vessel.
4. The Fungus Test:
After boiling the rice, put some of it in a bottle and leave it for 3 days. if mold does not appear, then your rice is fake, Plastic rice will not grow mold in any weather conditions.
5. Boiling Test:
While boiling the rice, if it contains plastic rice it will start forming a thick layer at the top of the vessel.