Think out of box to evolve sustainable practices in engg
Faculty, researchers and students should think out of the box to evolve sustainable practices in engineering, advisor for Center for Climate Change Sustainable Solutions, ESCI, BV Subba Rao said.
Warangal: Faculty, researchers and students should think out of the box to evolve sustainable practices in engineering, advisor for Center for Climate Change Sustainable Solutions, ESCI, BV Subba Rao said.
He said sustainable practices have greater importance in the present day situation and they should be incorporated in developing latest technologies related to structural engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering and others.
Subba Rao addressed a gathering at one-day national conference on ‘Sustainable Practices and Advances in Civil Engineering (SPACE)’ organised by civil engineering department of Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal (KITSW) here on Friday.
Emeritus professor, JNTUCEH M R Madhav and professor from NIT, Warangal D Ramaseshu have delivered key note addresses at the inaugural session. 48 technical research papers were presented by delegates from various institutes around the nation on sustainable Practices and advancements.
The college director Y Manohar, treasurer P Narayana Reddy, principal Prof P Venkateswara Rao, conference organising secretary Md Shakeel Abid, dean, administration Prof P Ramesh Reddy, dean academics Prof C Venkatesh and others were present.
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit
- Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh planning to set up permanent bases in eastern India: Home Ministry