Railway line work going at steady pace:Karimnagar MP
The work on Manoharabad-Kothapally (Karimnagar) new railway line is going at an expected pace, according to Karimnagar Lok Sabha member B Vinod Kumar.
Karimnagar: The work on Manoharabad-Kothapally (Karimnagar) new railway line is going at an expected pace, according to Karimnagar Lok Sabha member B Vinod Kumar.
The MP, who met the South Central Railway (SCR) General Manager Vinod Kumar Yadav in Hyderabad on Friday, in a statement said that track work between Manoharabad and Gajwel will be completed by December. The tender process for the stretch between Kothapally and Boinpally will be completed in April. Works on railway bridge across Manair river near Sircilla will be launched very soon, the MP said.
Responding to the MP’s appeal for the halting of Patna-Secunderabad Express and Danapur Express trains at Jammikunta station, the GM said that proposals were sent to Railway Ministry. Meanwhile, the Railways has sought State government’s approval for the construction of a RoB at LC No 18 at Karimnagar yard on cost sharing basis.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources