Hair care tips and tricks
There are some misconceptions and mistaken ideas about hair care Since the wrong habits and ideas are not clarified, people continue to make some common mistakes Here are some common hair care blunders that need to be clarified
There are some misconceptions and mistaken ideas about hair care. Since the wrong habits and ideas are not clarified, people continue to make some common mistakes. Here are some common hair care blunders that need to be clarified.
Frequent washing of the hair is harmful
This is one of the most common myths. Washing does not harm the hair. It is the product you use that can. It can even be washed every day provided one uses a mild shampoo and use very little of it.
The more shampoo you use, the cleaner the hair
This wrong notion needs clarification too. It is not the amount of shampoo, but how well you rinse the hair afterwards with water which helps to remove all residues.
Brushing the hair 100 times a day makes the hair healthy and shiny
Actually, this does the hair no good and can even damage the hair. If the hair is oily, it can make it more so, by stimulating the oil glands.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata