- Hyderabad: 128th birth anniversary of Chakali Ilamma celebrated
- GHMC commissioner inspects lakes, parks in Rajendranagar
- A lifelong relationship that started with a buffalo
- You cannot take away the class and the experience that Ashwin has over the years: Rohit Sharma
- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
Tamil Nadu Receives The Nation's First 'Dugong Conservation Reserve'
- Tamil Nadu has been designated as the first "Dugong Conservation Reserve" in the nation.
- Dugongs are the largest herbivorous marine mammals, and they flourish primarily in sea grass beds, claims an official statement.
The state administration announced on Wednesday that Tamil Nadu has been designated as the first "Dugong Conservation Reserve" in the nation. According to the statement, the action was taken to maintain and enhance the marine biodiversity while also helping to conserve the endangered species. Palk Bay has received notification from the reserve.