- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
5Elements Launches its Premium Sports Designed Smartwatch G-Wear in India
The smartwatch has features like a UHD IPS display, a Voice assistant, a Realtek 8762DT processor, and both Hindi and English support.
5Elements, an innovative Indian brand focused on delivering smart gadgets, is gearing up to launch a new smartwatch under its premium G-WEAR+, rugged, sporty designed range. In this price range, the wearable is the first smartwatch in India to support Google and IoS. It is also tipped to feature a 1.32'' high-resolution TrueView IPS display with 360*360 Pixel Density.
5Elements G-WEAR+ Smartwatch can be purchased at ₹3999. It is equipped with a 380mAh long-lasting battery with up to 10 days of usage time, even with 24*7 Heart Rate Monitoring. The smartwatch is more customer-friendly for Indians by having access to both Hindi and English. It has a 750nits peak brightness with a high refresh rate display (showing motion on the watch). The new G-WEAR+ Smartwatch can also be used to track sleep monitors, pedometers, Menstrual cycle and other standard features like an Alarm clock, weather, and social media notification. It has 3 colour variants– Black, Silver and Blue. It has the most efficient Realtek 8762DT processor in the segment.
Commenting on the launch Devansh Shah, Co-Founder 5Elements, said, "We are excited to introduce a G-WEAR+ smartwatch with which consumers can have a True Phone Free Experience with accessibility to summon Google Assist or Siri from their wrist and command any actions. We at 5Elements, strive to deliver uniquely customised gadgets to satisfy our customer's needs. We want to modernize smartwatches by unleashing the boundless potential of technology."
5Elements G-Wear+ Unique features:
VC31 Super Accurate Dynamic Sensor
750 Nit Peak Brightness
High refresh rate
Loudest and most clear BT Calls
Hindi Language Support
24*7 Heart rate Monitoring
This new product comes with a warranty of 12 months and is readily available on the company's website, www.5Elements.website.