- We are facing pressure to compromise: Sakshi Malik
- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
Messenger Rooms: Facebook Launches Its New Feature For Hassle-Free Video Calls
As Government has made people clear not to use Zoom video calling application, users are looking towards other options.
As Government has made people clear not to use Zoom video calling application, users are looking towards other options. Thus, to make the employees and users have hassle-free video calls, the tech giant and social media application Facebook has come up with its new feature 'Messenger Rooms'.
Messenger Rooms application will allow the users to have a seamless video calling with a limited group of people. The group can consist of 50 people and they all can have a video call at a time. One can invite anyone to join the group video call if they even don't have the Facebook user id.
The host of the group call will have the option of adding and removing the members of the call. This feature is added to ensure the security and privacy of the group video call. This news is announced by the company through its official blog.