- A host of activities take centre stage in harbour phase of MILAN-2024
- Jana Sena has strong idealogy of social justice and fights for people, says Reddy Appalanaidu
- India should raise voice of farmers at Abu Dhabi
- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
- 177 social media accounts on farmers’ protest ‘blocked’
119 new BC Residential Schools to open from June 17
The 119 BC Residential Schools proposed to be started from this academic year in the state will be formally declared opened on 17th of June 2019
Hyderabad: The 119 BC Residential Schools proposed to be started from this academic year in the state will be formally declared opened on 17th of June 2019 at their respective locations in the concerned districts and assembly constituencies.
The new schools will be formally opened by either minister or the MLA concerned. With the opening of these 119 schools, the total number of BC residential schools opened after formation of Telangana will go up from the existing 142 to 261. Prior to formation of Telangana there were only 19 BC residential schools. Thus, in all there will be 280 BC residential schools. The total number of student strength in the 280 BC residential schools will be 91,680 and the number of teachers will be 5,335.
These are part of the total 906 residential schools and 53 degree colleges of all categories in the state.