- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
2 Killed, 11 injured after car rams into stationary lorry in Prakasam
- Toofan rams into a stationary lorry in Prakasam
- The victims belong to Peddakakani in Guntur district
Two people were killed and 11 others injured after the car they were travelling in rammed into a stationary lorry in the wee hours on Sunday in Prakasam.
The accident occurred at Chevuru village of Gudlur mandal when the victims were heading to Tirupati in Toofan vehicle. One of the victims died on the spot and another was declared dead while undergoing treatment. All the victims belong to Peddakakani in Guntur district.
The police shifted the injured to Kavali general hospital. A probe is on.