- Wrestlers sexual harassment case: Delhi court grants time to prosecution to file written arguments, allows one-day exemption from appearance to ex-WFI chief
- Defence minister unveils crest of stealth guided missile destroyer ‘Imphal’
- PM Modi's popularity is waning, Karnataka govt’s performance impacting Telangana polls: Siddaramaiah
- Israeli hostages: A tale of separation and reunion
- Sonia urges people of Telangana to vote for Congress, says people have given respect by calling her 'Amma'
- Khelo India Para Games will help create a larger talent pool for major international events, says Para badminton star Pramod Bhagat
- HC seeks Centre, Delhi govt's stand on PIL against gender-specific eligibility for B.Sc (Hons) nursing course
- BRICS CCI WE announces Global Women Leadership Programme to empower women professionals and entrepreneurs
- Combined power of cricket and golf: Kapil Dev-Grant Thornton Invitational 2023 hits the fairways
- Karnataka’s Manish earns first ATP points at ITF Kalaburagi Open
Anti-dengue homeopathic medicines available at 42 Ayush hospitals in Nizamabad
It is better to be vigilant than to spend lakhs of rupees on homeopathic remedies for dengue prevention, said Krishnaswamy, a district homeopathic department official.
Nizamabad: It is better to be vigilant than to spend lakhs of rupees on homeopathic remedies for dengue prevention, said Krishnaswamy, a district homeopathic department official.
An awareness seminar on homeopathic medicine was held on Monday at the Ayush Center in Nizamabad. Drugs are available at 42 Aayush centres in the district. If you take four pills three times a day you will not get dengue. After taking 20 minutes before taking the pills, 20 minutes to take no drinks and meals.
Doctors Ramanamohan, Gangadas, Madhavi, Premalatha, Mamata, Jotsna Subur Venkateshwar, Pharmacists Purushottam, Umaprasad and Vijayalakshmi and others were present.