- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
BJP leader Erneni injured in attack in Khammam
Some un identified persons attacked BJP senior party leader and district Kamma Sangam president Erneni Rama Rao here on Friday.
Khammam: Some un identified persons attacked BJP senior party leader and district Kamma Sangam president Erneni Rama Rao here on Friday.
The incident took place at the office of the community. He got injuries in this incident. He was shifted a local private hospital for treatment.
After learning about the incident, the district party leaders rushed to the hospital and enquired about his condition. On the advice of doctors he was shifted to Hyderabad for better treatment.
BJP State president and MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar, party national co-incharge Tamil Nadu State Dr Ponguleti Sudhkar Reddy, district president Galla Satyanarayana and Kisan Morcha State president Kondapalli Sridhar Reddy condemned the incident. They alleged that the TRS leaders are involved in this attack with support of Minister Ajay Kumar.
They demanded that the government immediately arrest the persons involved in the attack.