- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
CM KCR to hold high-level meeting on budget dates today
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will hold a high-level meeting on the conduct of budget sessions in the state.
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will hold a high-level meeting on the conduct of budget sessions in the state. The CM is likely to confirm the dates to present the budget in the legislative assembly.
The meeting will be attended by cabinet ministers and higher officials.
In the view of opening of the renovated Yadadri temple on March 28. The budget sessions are expected to be concluded ahead of the 'Maha Kumba Samprokshana' at the temple.
Earlier, the Chief Minister told the media that the budget sessions will be held for 12 days. The CM is likely to decide the date for the budget presentation and also direct the officials on it. After finalizing the annual budget dates, the government will send the report to the governor for approval.