- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
Deeksha Diwas observed in Telangana Bhavan
EC squads objects to the programme but allows the organise blood donation camp
After the election campaign is over, the officials said that any programme influencing elections should not be conducted in the party offices. The BRS leaders told them that Deeksha Divas is not an election event.
However, officials said the programme should be stopped but allowed to organize the blood donation camp. At the same time, KTR reached Telangana Bhavan. Along with KTR, many leaders donated blood.