- Home Ministry gives Z+ security to Congress' Mallikarjun Kharge
- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
Free 16-hour vaccination centre set up in Hyderabad
The state government has set up mega vaccination drive here at GHMC sports complex in Khajaguda in Hyderabad.
The vaccination centre has been launched in association with Care India where both Covishield and Covaxin are available. Doctors are also made available for the citizens who develops complications after getting vaccine.
It is learned that the mega vaccination centres will be arranged at six more places in Hyderabad.
So far, around 2.80 crore people have taken the vaccine of which 2.02 crore got their first dose. The vaccination centre at Khaja guda was inaugurated by Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar. Counters for women and elderly persons were set up.