- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Hyderabad: Donor organs transferred from LB Nagar to Begumpet in 15 mins through green channel
The organs of a donor were transferred within 15 minutes from LB Nagar to Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences in Begumpet.To avoid the traffic...
To avoid the traffic issues, the Rachakonda traffic police created a green channel for about 17.6 kilometres to transfer to heart and lungs of a brain dead person from Kamineni Hospital in LB Nagar to KIMS in Begumpet. The ambulance started at 8.04 am from LB Nagar and reached KIMS Secunderabad at around 8.19 am.
The hospital authorities of KIMS appreciated the police in helping the transfer of organs at a swift pace by creating a green channel.
The organ donation was performed as part of the state-run Jeevandan organ donation initiative.