- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
Hyderabad: HC directs Revanth Reddy not to link KTR with drugs case
- Revanth Reddy asked not to link KTR with drugs case by the Hyderabad high court
- The court issued a notice to Revanth Reddy and adjourned the matter to October 20.
Rama Rao has filed a defamation suit claiming that Revanth Reddy has made defamatory statements linking him with the drugs case in which various Tollywood actors and directors were questioned.
After hearing the arguments of minister's counsel, the judge passed an order restraining Revanth Reddy from making any further derogatory comments either by the way of print/electronic media/ in public or private including social media linking the minister with drugs case.
The court issued a notice to Revanth Reddy in this regard and adjourned the matter to October 20.