Hyderabad Traffic Police launches special drive against 'police' vehicles
Hyderabad Traffic Police is conducting a special drive against the vehicles which are using the police sticker on their vehicles.
Hyderabad: Hyderabad Traffic Police is conducting a special drive against the vehicles which are using the police sticker on their vehicles.
Addl. Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Anil Kumar asked the Police Personnel not to affix stickers with name "Police" on their personal vehicles. The traffic violations made by the police personnel are denting the image of Police. He appealed to all the personnel not to use such stickers on their personal vehicles.
In the drive started on Monday, so far 104 cases were booked and 147 stickers were removed by the traffic officers. This year till 15th April, as many as 243 vehicles of police personnel have been E-challaned for violating the traffic rules.
The public and police personnel have been asked to obey traffic rules and make the Hyderabad City roads more safe and accident free.
- Delhi court sends N D Tiwari's daughter-in-law Apoorva to 2 day police custody
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23