- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
JNTU-H to continue online classes for 1st, 2nd year UG students till Feb 14
Online classes for first and second year under graduate students at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad will be continued till February 14
Online classes for first and second year under graduate students at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad will be continued till February 14 and later physical classes for will be conducted adhering to COVID-19 norms.
Meanwhile, the offline classes and exams for the third and fourth year students and for all PG courses will begin from February 1. Accordingly, notices have been sent to the colleges affiliated to the university on the conduct of classes for students from various courses.
Following the orders of the state government on Saturday, all the schools and colleges in Telangana will reopen the institutions from February 1. The government decided to open the schools in the wake of slight decrease in the COVID-19 positive cases in the state.