- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Kakatiya University employee leaders support RS Praveen Kumar in Warangal
The Kakatiya University (KU) employee unions have come in support of RS Praveen Kumar, Secretary of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), who is facing allegations of preparing some youth against integrity of the nation.
Warangal: The Kakatiya University (KU) employee unions have come in support of RS Praveen Kumar, Secretary of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), who is facing allegations of preparing some youth against integrity of the nation.
Speaking at a meeting here on Wednesday, All India Universities Employees Confederation (AIUEC) vice-president Dr Pulla Srinivas lamented over the remarks of National Schedule Caste Reservation Parirakshana Samiti (NSCRPS) president Karne Srisailam on RS Pravin Kumar. "The allegations levelled against Praveen Kumar by Srisailam are baseless. In fact, Praveen Kumar changed the face of Social Welfare Educational Institutions that were in deplorable state before he took over as the secretary in 2012," Dr Srinivas said.
Under the dynamic leadership of Praveen Kumar and with the support of Telangana Government, students have started to get nutritious food, he said, referring to the all-round development of social welfare institutions across the State.
"Praveen Kumar is instrumental in encouraging Malavath Poorna and Sadhanapally Anand, who belong to distressed sections to climb the Mount Everest. It proved that SC and STs are not inferior to any other community. Praveen Kumar also established English Medium Schools for these downtrodden students. As many as 25 students got admissions in Ajit Premji University in OC Category and in other reputed institutions," Dr Srinivas said. He said that some people with vested interested are trying to malign the image of Praveen Kumar.
He expressed confidence in Telangana Government that it will extend the term of Praveen Kumar for another six years. KU Technical Employees Union chief Mettu Ravi, Dr Sangala Ephraim Raj, Singarapur Jagan, Jehra, Balaji, Nanadaiah, Chirarnjeevi, Raju, Babu and Ramprasad were among others present.