Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Congress-TDP may unite again in Telangana
- Congress-TDP to unite again for Lok Sabha elections
- An official meeting will be held by both the parties on Saturday
Congress and TDP which aligned during assembly elections in Telangana may unite again for Lok Sabha Elections. Though their alliance did not yield good results in the elections, the parties again eyeing for an alliance to bag the seats in the ensuing elections. However, it is yet to be confirmed by both parties.
It is learned that Congress leaders RC Khuntia, Uttam Kumar Reddy called on the TTDP chief L Ramana to extend their support to Congress party and an official meeting will be held on Saturday. On the other hand, TDP had fixed the date to March 24 to announce the candidates for LS elections.
- Yet again, Delhi elects only one woman to LS
- After massive victory, PM Modi to seek mother's blessings in Gujarat tomorrow
- Jammu Srinagar National Highway Closed Due to Landslide
- Surat fire toll rises to 23, two students on ventilator
- Defence Research Body Test Fires Guided Bomb From Sukhoi Combat Jet