- BJP Strategizes Ahead Of PM Modi's Chennai Rally Amid Tamil Nadu Political Landscape Challenges
- BSP leaders take part in polio drive
- Have already told NTR of TDP’s defeat: KCR
- Selection of ST Students for Hyderabad Public school will be on 15 March
- MP Govt to set up sub-committee to promote religious activities: CM Mohan Yadav
- Supreme Court orders AAP to vacate its office encroaching on Delhi HC's land by June 15
- BJP councillors win posts in Chandigarh civic body
- Ankit Batla to portray courage of real-life cops in 'Savdhaan India: Apni Khakhi'
- Pro-Pakistan slogans: Karnataka BJP delegation urges DGP to release FSL report
- SC dismisses PIL seeking directions to govt to consider reasonable demands of farmers
Met Dept predicts Heavy Rains in Northern and Southern Telangana districts for next two days
Moderate to heavy rains likely in the northern and Southern districts of Telangana because of the Cyclone Michaung in the Bay of Bengal.
Hyderabad: Moderate to heavy rains likely in the northern and Southern districts of Telangana because of the Cyclone Michaung in the Bay of Bengal.
After the warning issued by the Met department, the State Disaster Management Authority Secretary Rahul Bojja had a tele-conference with the district collectors of Bhadradri Kothagudem, Khammam, Mulugu, Hanumkonda, Warangal, Warangal, Jangaon, Mahabubabad Suryaper and others on Tuesday.
The SDMA secretary asked the collectors to be cautious in the wake of heavy rains for the next two days. He asked the collectors to follow the protocols with regard to the flooding because of heavy rains. He asked the officials to make sure there are no breaches in the water bodies filled with water. He asked the officials of irrigation, disaster management, roads and buildings, Panchayat Raj and Revenue departments to be careful. He asked the officials to shift people in the low level areas to a safer place.