- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Ministers Talasani Srinivas and P Sabitha Indra Reddy plant saplings at Maheshwaram
Ministers Talasani Srinivas Yadav and P Sabitha Indra Reddy took part in sixth phase of Haritha Haram programme held at Sheep breeding farm in Mamidipalli on Tuesday.
Maheshwaram: Ministers Talasani Srinivas Yadav and P Sabitha Indra Reddy took part in sixth phase of Haritha Haram programme held at Sheep breeding farm in Mamidipalli on Tuesday.
The duo called upon everyone to plant one sapling each to gift pollution free environment to coming generations. "The planted saplings should be protected and raised. State government has implemented several welfare schemes and stood as a role model to many other states in the country," they added praising Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for his able administration and foresight.