- Home Ministry gives Z+ security to Congress' Mallikarjun Kharge
- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
Nagarkurnool: Non-bailable warrant issued to Swathi Reddy
The district court has issued non-bailable arrest warrant against Swathi Reddy, the A-2 accused, involved in the sensational murder case of Sudhakar Reddy that took place two years ago in 2018
Nagarkurnool: The district court has issued non-bailable arrest warrant against Swathi Reddy, the A-2 accused, involved in the sensational murder case of Sudhakar Reddy that took place two years ago in 2018.
Earlier on Wednesday, Swathi Reddy who was on bail, was supposed to attend the court. However, the accused did not return to court hearing, hence Nagarkurnool district court had issued nonbailable warrant against her on Wednesday.
Swathi Reddy was the prime accused in murder case of her husband Sudhakar Reddy, a businessman in Nagarkurnool district, a few months ago. She was released on bail from Mahbubnagar district jail on Friday. As nobody from her family came to receive her, she was sent to a State home in Mahbubnagar town.
Swathi Reddy, who admitted to plotting her husband's murder along with her paramour Rajesh, was arrested on December 10 last year. Since then she has been lodged in Mahbubnagar jail. She was given bail a few days ago, but nobody came forward to deposit guarantee on her behalf. However, police released her on bail in 2020.