- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
One crore flags to be distributed across State to mark Independence Day
Officials are asked to ensure that the flags are distributed in all villages, mandals and municipalities
Hyderabad: Telangana State Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar has said that the 15-day 'Swathantra Bharatha Vajrotsavalu' from August 8 would be held in a befitting manner across the State. The Chief Secretary on Saturday held a meeting with senior officials and asked the officials to work in close coordination in order to ensure that the programme is held successfully.
He noted that the high-level Vajrotsava Committee has already chalked out a detailed programme. The inaugural session will be held on August 8 which will be attended by Ministers, MLAs and other public representatives. Special programmes on national integration will also be held across the State.
Somesh said that one crore flags are already being readied for distribution to all households in the State. He directed the officials to ensure that the flags are distributed in all villages, mandals and municipalities. Films on national integration and patriotism will be shown free of cost to school children in all cinema theatres.