- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Revanth completes 87 public meetings in 63 segments
Hyderabad: By the time campaign concluded, the PCC Chief A Revanth Reddy completed 87 public meetings under 63 Assembly constituencies.The leader who...
Hyderabad: By the time campaign concluded, the PCC Chief A Revanth Reddy completed 87 public meetings under 63 Assembly constituencies.
The leader who began his first public meeting on October 16 in Vikarabad completed 87 meetings by Tuesday with his Malkajgiri meeting, along with Gandhi siblings, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi.
Meanwhile the star campaigners including those from Karnataka also remained busy in the past few weeks in various constituencies.
While AICC president, Mallikarjun Kharge took part in 10 public meetings, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi covered 23 and 26 public meetings respectively,covering daily three to four constituencies.
Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister and KPCC president, D K Shivakumar took part in 10 public meetings. While the Chief Ministers of Karnataka Siddaramaiah and Chhattisgarh Bhupesh Bhagel took part in 3 and 4 public meetings respectively.