- ‘Laggam’ shooting going on a fast pace
- Kerala student death case: Cong demands probe by Kerala HC, CM's resignation
- Vishwak Sen speaks high about ‘Gaami’
- Ramadan 2024: 5 self-care rituals and tips on prioritising rest, relaxation, and renewal
- Is AAP taking a leaf out of BJP's poll campaign with focus on ‘Ram Rajya’?
- Aplastic anemia cases high in India, cost of treatments a concern: Experts
- Peak power demand estimated to rise 7 pc to 260 GW this summer
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh lifetime highs as bank, energy shares advance; rise for 4th day
- New govt on anvil in Nepal as PM Prachanda splits with coalition partner
- AAP leader Sisodia urges Supreme Court to urgently hear curative pleas
Telangana Govt to table White Paper on finance
The State government is likely to table White Paper on state financial position in the House in the current Assembly session.
Hyderabad: The State government is likely to table White Paper on state financial position in the House in the current Assembly session.
The government is planning to hold a three- day session next week to elect the Speaker as well as discuss some important issues including the implementation of Six Promises and the requirement of finances to lead the State towards development.