- Samantha back in the game; shares a picture of practising martial arts
- Sree Vishnu comes with a crazy title ‘Om Bheem Bush’
- IMA analyses reasons for rising cardiac arrests
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up About Her Weight and Morning Workout Routine.
- Visakhapatnam: Development came to a halt in AP says Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
- Country needs leadership of Modi: Kishan
- Srikakulam: Importance of mother tongue stressed
- Youth should be aware of threats to nation, says Karuna Gopal
- Apple Claims Improved iPhone 15 Battery Health; Details Remain Unclear
- Will strive to make Telangana compete globally in industrial growth : CM
Telangana plans to immunise 10 lakh a day
The Telangana State government has geared up to administer corona vaccine to 10 lakh people per day and has decided to increase the use of Hyderabad-based Covaxin in the next phase.
Hyderabad: The State government has geared up to administer corona vaccine to 10 lakh people per day and has decided to increase the use of Hyderabad-based Covaxin in the next phase.
Health Minister Eatala Rajendar said that the massive vaccination programme would be conducted from all primary health centres to the tertiary hospitals besides all medical colleges in the State. The required medical infrastructure to administer the vaccine to 10 lakh persons a day would be provided to make the vaccination programme a big hit in the State. Nearly 10,000 medical staff were imparted the necessary training to take up massive vaccination of all sections.
The use of local made Covaxin in the vaccination programme would also be increased, the Minister said, adding that the first dose of vaccine to the private doctors would be given soon after public healthcare workers are covered. He said that the government would open more number of diagnostic centres in the State aiming to extend the medical services to the needy free of cost.