- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
12 bikes seized for rash driving
Traffic DSP K Supraja seized 12 motor bikes when riders were driving with high speed, snake move and straight cut riding.
Guntur: Traffic DSP K Supraja seized 12 motor bikes when riders were driving with high speed, snake move and straight cut riding. The riders were creating fear to the other vehicle riders and pedestrians. She conducted counselling to the bike riders in the Guntur west Traffic Police Station.
Speaking on this occasion, K Supraja warned that if anybody rides the bike in high speed, snake riding and straight cut riding on the roads, she will book criminal cases against them and seize the vehicles. She said she will produce the vehicle riders in the court.
She urged the parents not to give their vehicles to the minor children and recalled that during last year, in 212 road accidents 41 persons died and most of them were youth. She stressed on need to check accidental deaths and warned that they will book cases against traffic violators. She urged the vehicle riders to follow traffic rules.