- Exciting Mega Update Coming Soon for Bholaa Shankar
- How to update Aadhaar card details online for free
- Mem Famous Impressive Box Office Collections in the US
- 2018 Movie Confirms its OTT Release Date
- Despite challenges to domestic economic activity, India to remain in advantageous position in 2023-24: RBI
- AP weather update: Light to moderate rains predicted for next three days
- Delhi HC dismisses Manish Sisodia's bail plea in excise policy case
- Cambodia King is on maiden three-day official Visit to India : Six Decades back, the present king’s father visited India
- Sunny Leone's Showstopping Outfits: Must-See Pictures of Her Stunning Ensembles
- ChatGPT used to cheat on TSPSC exams; Find details
14-year-old dies due to explosion of fire crackers in Kurnool
In a tragic incident happened in Sitaramnagar of Kurnool district, a 14-year-old boy died when a home-made firecracker accidentally exploded.
In a tragic incident happened in Sitaramnagar of Kurnool district, a 14-year-old boy died when a home-made firecracker accidentally exploded. In the village, a man named Raju is illegally making firecrackers at home.
On Thursday afternoon, an accidental explosion caused the entire house to catch fire, which left a boy (14) die and another boy seriously injured. The injured boy was taken to the hospital and is being treated.
The police have registered a case against Raju for making firecrackers at home against the rules and are investigating.