- Ishan Kishan makes an unremarkable return to competitive cricket in DY Patil T20 Cup
- Hindu vote becomes a factor in US elections
- Jarange-Patil's fall from grace: Maha SIT to probe 7-month Maratha agitation
- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
166 secretariats opened in Nellore: Minister Anil
Minister for Water Resources Dr P Anil Kumar Yadav said that 166 secretariats were started in the district where 1,660 staff members started work from Wednesday.
Nellore: Minister for Water Resources Dr P Anil Kumar Yadav said that 166 secretariats were started in the district where 1,660 staff members started work from Wednesday.
He formally inaugurated the ward secretariat at the Old Municipal Office along with the District Collector MV Seshagiri Babu and said services like Aadhaar, ration cards and other services would be available from offices from January.
He said Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a record in appointing 1.35 lakh employees within a short span coming to power.
He said the state government was taking measures to provide house sites to poor from the coming Ugadi.
He said the government would also give Rs 15,000 support of Amma Vodi and Rs 10,000 financial assistance to auto drivers.
District Collector MV Seshagiri Babu said 166 secretariat offices have been started so far and the main aim of these offices is to provide services fast in a transparent manner.