- BJP Prez J P Nadda attacks K’taka govt over pro-Pakistan slogans
- Indian scientists identify new catalyst that can boost urea-assisted water splitting
- 4 lakh Kerala youth to be skilled in next 3 years: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Congress will win 12-13 Lok Sabha seats in MP: Kamal Nath
- Income Tax Dept allows trusts to rectify their error over Form 10B/10BB till March 31
- Paritala Sriram expresses intention of contesting from Dharmavaram
- Some states slowing capex to maintain fiscal discipline: Bank of Baroda report
- Devineni Avinash distributes pension to 35 people through Devineni Trust
- PM launches projects worth over Rs 19K cr in Odisha
- Madurai MP calls Vastu Pooja at AIIMS site 'publicity stunt'
6, 874 cr annual credit plan proposed for Srikakulam
District Collector J Nivas directed the bankers to sanction loans to farmers and entrepreneurs on quick pace.
Srikakulam: District Collector J Nivas directed the bankers to sanction loans to farmers and entrepreneurs on quick pace. Releasing the annual credit plan with an estimation of Rs 6,874 crore prepared by the lead bank Andhra Bank here on Thursday along with bank officials, the Collector directed the bankers to sanction loans to farmers speedily to take up farm operations. With an aim to encourage entrepreneurs, the government introduced different schemes for BC, SC and STs and women and bankers
need to cooperate to sanction subsidy loans. All categories of loans are included in the annual credit plan, said Andhra bank zonal manager K Rajendra Kumar. Lead bank district manager P Venkateswara Rao said that the disbursal of short-term loans crossed 25.94 per cent and long-term loans 37.89 per cent more compared to last year. Officials of SBI, Andhra bank, Canara bank and officials of BC, SC Corporation also attended.