- 5 Powerful Tips to Rekindle Intimacy with Your Partner
- Haryana CM opens 'Sanjha Bazaar' for empowering women
- Nani teases with intense action in first glimpse of ‘Saripodhaa Sanivaaram’
- Villagers narrate how Shahjahan’s kin grew pisciculture business in Sandeshkhali using political clout
- Decline in FPI equity outflows despite rising bond yields in US
- Pawan Kalyan Balances Political Commitments and Film Shoot for 'OG
- National Pistachio Day: 5 compelling reasons to munch on pistachios every day
- HC dismisses Delhi University's plea against protests, deems it a police matter
- Vladimir Putin's war not only threatens Ukraine but also US: Antony Blinken
- Amit Shah to address public meet in MP ahead of LS polls
AB Venkateswara Rao takes charge as new ACB DG
Former Intelligence DG AB Venkateswara Rao, who was transferred by the Elections Commission has taken charge as the new chief of the Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Wednesday.
Amaravati: Former Intelligence DG AB Venkateswara Rao, who was transferred by the Elections Commission has taken charge as the new chief of the Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) on Wednesday.
Speaking on the occasion, AB Venkateswara Rao said the ACB is strong in the state. In order to eradicate corruption, he said the people's cooperation is very much required.
Through social media platforms, the public can register their complaints with ACB. Along with central and state employees, MLAs and MPs will also come under the radius of ACB.
The new Chief Secretary LV Subramanyam issued a GO posting AB Venkateswara Rao as ACB DG on Monday.
Recently, Venkateswara Rao has been attached to the police headquarters after the EC removed him from the post of Intelligence DG over the complaint of the YSRCP leaders.