- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
Akshaya Tritiya: Customers throng jewellery shops
In view of the auspicious Akshaya Tritiya, people plan to purchase gold ornament, Goddess Lakshmi engraved gold coin or a silver article or a coin by investing in precious metal.
Visakhapatnam: In view of the auspicious Akshaya Tritiya, people plan to purchase gold ornament, Goddess Lakshmi engraved gold coin or a silver article or a coin by investing in precious metal.
No wonder, each jeweller works out something or the other to create a positive environment for buyers in the form of home delivery, pre-booking facility and attractive discounts, among other options.
While some come up with offering one-gram gold coin for certain value of jewellery purchase, others are facilitating 0% making charge and cash back offers to mark Akshaya Tritiya.
"Investing in jewellery on Akshaya Tritiya has become a tradition at home as we believe that it does bring us endless wealth throughout the year. However, this time, we might settle for a pendent engraved with Goddess-Lakshmi as we have already bought a chain during Ugadi," says V. Rekha, a mother of two daughters. Many make a beeline for the jewellery outlets to bring home a new ornament irrespective of their income levels.
Elaborating the growing trend of investing in gold on Akshaya Tritiya, J. Raghunath, general manager (Marketing) of Vaibhav Jewellers, says, "The demand for gold purchase has seen a surge in the past few years during Ugadi and Akshaya Tritiya.
Managing partner of MVS Jewel Park M.A. Sriranga says, "With marriage season running concurrent, we are expecting improved footfalls this Akshaya Tritiya compared to last year. Besides gold ornaments, people also prefer to bring home silver wares such as lamp and coins on the day."